凛 appeared in the newest Cure vol. 102
- It has 3 page about the band with new studio photos.
Interview is really interesting with them, i share some part of it, what for i remember. Maybe later i will come with the full interview.
- KISAKI didn't say activity stop, just they take a short pause about live performance. He didn't think this announce will be so big news.
- KISAKI was very frustrated because the sales were bad, and 凛 couldn't became so big like the Phantasmagoria. But now it seems everything goes in all right.
- In this pause REIYA worked on his drumming skill, KANATA watched comedy for better MC (laugh), MIZUKI thinks that his live appear was not so good, so he worked on to change this, KISAKI worked on KISAKI PROJECT and RIKU on chariots.
- KISAKI thinks the 凛 concept was not so good for the current visual kei scene, so maybe it will change.
- KANATA wrote some new songs, but these are far from 凛, so maybe never will release.
- In the future KISAKI will be the main composer as well.
- KISAKI thinks this is the time for release a collection album, because many single are sold out, so its not able to buy anymore, and Independent "MAZE" FILM should be release to close a period.
- When KISAKI was busy with KISAKI PROJECT, 3-4 days didn't take contact with other members, although he missed them, so he is very excited now.
- Deep Labylinth is not new song. of course not released yet, but they composed it a long time before.
- KISAKI thinks the Idependent "MAZE" two oneman in October (Osaka and Tokyo) were very good, and he didnt want the pause stop already, and said on 5000 followers twitter event, that he doesn't care of the pause. it surprised the other members.i dont remember more information now.. sorry ^ ^"