This is HEISEI ISHIN Yoshi's blog post about their disbanding. It was longer than I thought ;_;, but I hope it will help people who cared about (or were wondering about) HEISEI ISHIN and Yoshi to find some answers or plain to move on.
Nov 30, 2010
I'm truly sorry for making everyone sad with the sudden announcement.
- Throughout the 2 months since our graduation from the [production] office, I've been considering my future from here on.
In the approximately 2 and a half years since HEISEI ISHIN formed, there were fun things, difficult things, things that we laughed about, things that we cried about, really all sorts of things.
- Up until now I haven't been able to see the value of my existence aside from being in a band, so these 2 months have been a very hard time for me.
- From the discussions I've had with the other members, I realized that it was difficult for everyone to head towards the same direction, and aim for the same goals. It's getting harder to keep going in this halted state, so we came to this conclusion.
- It's just that I like the members we have now, so I want each person to work hard in their chosen path.
- I believe there will come a day when I can think this choice was not a mistake.
As a leader I was lacking in many ways, but I'm truly grateful to the members who continued with me in spite of that, KISAKI-san who always supported us, the UNDER CODE staff, all the people who participated in HEISEI ISHIN,
- and all the Ishinko who supported us.
I've experienced various things over this period of 2 and a half years.
- There were many difficult things, but I think it's because of everyone that I never once thought I wanted to quit.
- Properly speaking, we should be the ones to cheer up everyone, but I think there's only been me receiving encouragement from everyone.
- I'm sorry I wasn't able to give anything back.
About what will happen after disbanding, right now I haven't found an answer yet myself.
- Maybe I won't stand on the stage in a band again.
- I think it's impossible to find something better than the current members.
- If there was a time when we could all head in the same direction, I think I'll want to stand on stage again.
The Tokyo/Nagoya/Osaka one-man lives starting in December,
- Because HEISEI ISHIN won't revive again, I think it will really be the last.
- I think I want to be on this stage with my entire band life.
Everyone who came along with me,
- I like you
- From my heart,
- Truly thank you
HEISEI ISHIN Yoshi
Edit: Quick summary on each member's future plans, from scanning their blogs
Yoshi: Not sure yet. Probably won't be back without the original HEISEI ISHIN... which doesn't look too good at this point.
- Yukkie: Definitely wants to continue doing music, just not sure how yet.
- Jill: Will retire the name Jill after disbanding. Will examine what is important to himself and what he should do in the future.
- Rai: Hasn't really thought about the future yet. Just wants to tell everyone that he wants to always continue playing drums. But, he only wants to be in a band with Heisei members as well.
- Taku: Disbanding isn't a sad thing. Disbanding = the first step towards a new life.