WE LOVE UNDER CODE blog
Posts from 2014
V. Pami。 (ぱみ。) [ex-Syndrome ~ zechs]
G. Asami [ex-zechs ~ etc.]
B. yuki [ex-zechs ~ etc.]
Support D. Shizuru (静流) [閃-hirameki- ~ etc.]
Neologic will hold its first demo live on 2014-08-02 at Shinsaibashi (心斎橋) club FLEEZ (after which a fireworks demonstration will be held). Those who reserve tickets through Neologic will receive an unspecified present.
“Bad luck band” FOODED SEAL continues: support guitarist Rei (零) (LiLiCAL) is in the hospital and they have lost contact with other support guitarist Kiria (希燐亜) (LiLiCAL) since 2014-03-28. They will continue to perform with their three official members.
GOEMON RECORDS has uploaded the 4th volume of GoeTELE! (ごえテレ!). This one features footage from the special ARLEQUIN (アルルカン) live:
ex-Syndrome~zechs vocalist Pami。 (ぱみ。) has announced his solo (which he is now calling a “visual anime project”) lives. He will also release his first digital single, Atashi ga Shindara Moenai GOMI no Hi dashite ne。 (私が死んだら燃えないゴミの日にだしてね。), on 2014-04-14. (By the way, I guess that title is a reference to the movie Nihonsei Shounen (日本製少年).)
- 2014-04-28 at Takasaki (高崎) club FLEEZE
- 2014-05-03 at Mito (水戸) LIGHT HOUSE
- 2014-05-22 at SHIBUYA REX
You can follow his OHP for future updates.
Guitarist of Lilith, 凛-Lin-, will appear in a photoshoot in the 2014-03-25 edition of Chinese magazine COOL. It can be purchased here with Japanese shopping service after its release.
Tatoeba Konna Hanashi (たとえばこんあはなし) has uploaded this video of them waiting for band Xenon (mirrored on my account before they delete it):
last week, the second period of LIN (凛 -THE END OF CORRUPTION WORLD-) features SUI, MIZALY, and YUSHI of Megaromania plus CERO of zechs. Today, the band has been officially revealed, meaning we have a slew of releases and live details. Let's get to it!
- LIN will release their first maxi-single, Sacred Xanadu (what a name!), via mail-order in the 2014-04-21 edition of Cure magazine.
- Their second maxi-single, Chaotic Resistance, will be released in two types on 2014-07-23. The normal type will be sold nationwide, while a Kansai-limited version with alternate jacket and different bonus track will be sold only at visual shops in Kansai. A double-purchase-application privilege will also be available; details TBA.
- LIN will make their first omnibus contribution to Yougenkyou-WEST- (妖幻鏡-WEST-) on 2014-07-23. Further details about the omnibus TBA.
- LIN's first lives will be two twoman events, Sacred illusionism~Battle Revival~, versus Grieva (グリーヴァ) and Black Gene For the Next Scene on 2014-06-01 and 2014-06-11, respectively. Special projects, TBA, will be held.
- Their coupling tour with Jupiter and Black Gene For the Next Scene, Battle for Clans Tour 【V3】, will be held on June 12, 13, and 17, in Osaka, Nagoya, and Tokyo, respectively.
- Their first foreign live will be held in Taichung, Taiwan on 2014-08-10 as part of HEART-TOWN FESTIVAL 2014.
- LIN's first national tour, Sacred illusionism, will kick off on 2014-07-01 and will end with the tour final and first oneman, Sacred illusionism -FINAL-, on 2014-08-31 at Umeda (梅田) AKASO.
- LIN will be the first artist signed to a new label called PLUG RECORDS WEST.
- PRW (PLUG RECORDS WEST) is a newly-established “western branch” of long-established visual label PLUG RECORDS―home to semi-famous indie bands such as Psycho le Cému, A (ACE), DaizyStripper, CELL, etc. So on one hand, we can presume that the label will have enough money to produce good quality releases; but on the other, the “brotherhood” of UNDER CODE PRODUCTION bands may not manifest in this new sublabel.
- Is KISAKI the president of PLUG RECORDS WEST? I don't know. I do know, however, that KISAKI himself is listened as “organizer” for LIN's live events, which gives the impression that he'll still be fully in charge of LIN's activities―but he may not be managing other bands for the foreseeable future.
- Just a note: that 2014-07-23 omnibus is a continuation of a classic line of visual omnibi that has been around since 2001. That, plus LIN being under an old label, plus the upcoming revival of the Rin・ne・ten・sei (輪・廻・転・生) events, gives me the impression that KISAKI is making an even bigger effort to bring old visual kei back to today's scene, somehow.
Posts from 2011
They officially formed in November, but won't start activities until January. On January 9th and 10th, they'll perform their first lives at club FLEEZ and officially start a period of trial activities. Anyone who attends both days will receive a free [unspecified] gift.
The band's music will be a hybrid of scream and electro, but no other information is available yet. In the mean time, you can follow their official blog while we wait for more information.